Money Transfers & Money Orders
Challenger Check Cashing is an authorized agent for Western Union, allowing us to offer their unparalleled money transfer services to our extraordinarily loyal clients. Come visit us today and our staff will assist you in sending and receiving money to your friends and family.
Money In Minutes Service
When you need the money to be there in minutes.
- Complete the Send Money form.
- Give the agent the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee) in cash.
- Save your receipt and share the tracking number (MTCN) with the receiver for pick up.
Next Day Service
Your money can be received as cash the next day at a Western Union agent location.
- Complete the Money Transfer form and select Next Day Service.
- Hand the agent the completed form with the applicable funds and pay with cash or a U.S. bank-issued debit card (at participating locations).
- Save the receipt with your Tracking Number (MTCN).
To A Bank Account
Getting money directly to your receiver is easier than ever when you transfer money to a bank account. Availability at all Western Union agents makes the process quick and convenient.
- Complete the Send Money form, including your receiver's bank and account information. Check what specific information is needed.
- Give the agent the completed form with the applicable funds in cash.
- Save your receipt with the tracking number (MTCN).
- Your money will be deposited into your receiver's qualifying bank account within 3 bank business days in the destination country. In some cases it could be deposited the next day. The 3-day count begins the day after you send your transaction.
To An Inmate
You need to send money to an inmate. Western Union can assist you. Your money is usually available in the Receiver's trust account the same day.
- Complete the Payment form. Be sure to include the inmate's number under the account number.
- Hand the clerk the completed form with applicable funds. Pay with cash or a U.S. bank-issued debit card.
- Save your Tracking Number (MTCN).
- Your money will be deposited into the inmate's account in 1 to 3 bank business days.